This Volume 2 is for all instrumentalists, arrangers and composers with a solid background who wish to acquire new elements of language. It is the logical extension of Volume 1 on which it is based and of which it takes up most of the principles and terms.
Through this book, we invite you to discover pedagogical notions rarely discussed elsewhere ?:
- a modal system based on the analysis of five parent scales (including the harmonic major and the double harmonic major)?
- the exhaustive study of scales with limited transposition?
- the different types of pedals?
- horizontal movements (vocal conduct and melodic conjunctions)?
- the appoggiature agreements
To optimize learning, the book presents itself as a progressive method, each notion being exposed, put in context with the help of an example (audible files listenable online) then validated by a series of exercises (with their corrected ). It explains and makes available many principles and techniques that make it possible to understand and appropriate the language of the most famous jazz musicians.
In Harmonie's ambition is to stimulate everyone's creativity by proposing original, effective and immediately usable tools.
You will find at the Internet address an audio file of a selection of musical examples indicated in the book by a pictogram.
"Thanks to this method, the precious legacy of Bill Evans and Bernard Maury is now accessible to all. » Enrico Pieranunzi