is signed by Qais Saadi, excellent lutenist and musicologist. With all the information he offers, it's more than just a songbook and he does not understand only music scores of Arabic and Eastern. It will allow you to discover a rich and varied repertoire that you can interpret on the instrument of your choice (oud, keyboards, guitar, flute, violin, qanoun, accordion ...). All musicians can interpret these 25 standards of the music of the Arab world, without forgetting the singers and singers. A book that is also an excellent complement to the oud method of Abdou Ouardi published by the same publisher.
SUMMARY OF THE ORIENTAL SONGBOOK
• Arabic music and its most common forms (samaï, longa, touchia, mouachah, qad ...)
• Table of main rhythmic cycles • Method of work • Notes and tips for interpretation on Oud and other instruments
• Instrumental repertoire (15 tracks)
• Sung repertoire (11 titles with texts in Arabic and French)
On the CDs, the songs are performed in the oud, king of the instruments of Arabic music, sung (second part of the repertoire) and accompanied by percussion and other traditional instruments (nay, qanoun) with excellent musicians and singers. An ideal support for all those who wish to discover or deepen their knowledge in this style of music.
• Mohamed Abdelwahab • Ibrahim Al 'Aryan • Vanis Vartanian • Tamil Jamil Bey • Riyad Al Sombati • Abdelwahab Bilal • Sadi Echelay • Georges Michel • Mohamed Al Qassabji • Jamil Bashir • Mahboub Bati • Othman al Mawsili • Fairouz • Sheikh Imam • Hédi Jouini • Sayed Darwich • Traditional ...