We find the characters of the first volume: the magician Kinnor, helped by Trémolo his raccoon, continue to discover to Tom and Romance, thanks to The magic of music, an eclectic choice of works of the repertoire.
A sound support (optional CD, reference: 28503D) accompanies the teacher in his pedagogical approach.
This book is composed of 2 parts
1) The first part, white, consists of 15 chapters which are the key elements of the courses, and are spread over the entire school year. Each of them is built on a work (or extract) of a different composer. All subjects are covered as well as a wide range of instruments.
2) The second part divided into three colors
- Blue pages to reinforce key reading skills.
- The yellow pages to reinforce rhythmic learning in reading or dictation.
- The pages of pink color to strengthen the achievements of singing and work of the ear with a small wink on the composer of the corresponding chapter.
This second part is in concordance with the chapters of the first part and will allow a use of this book in the different structures, CNR, ENM, EMM, associative schools ...
Indeed, the teacher will choose to do the additional exercises in full or in part depending on the course time available. At the beginning of the student's book, the teacher will be able, thanks to the table of contents, to have a quick overview of the acquisitions.