Most of the works mentioned here were written after 1750. For those earlier than this date, the user will refer to 10 years with the harpsichord.
10 years with the piano of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries has six stages: the first year of study and the tenth were dissociated - the others are associated two by two (2nd-3rd, 4th-5th, 6th-7th, 8th- 9).
If we look at the three cycles of special education, the approximate correspondence is as follows:
- first cycle: 1st to 3rd year
- second cycle: 4th to 7th year
- third cycle: 8th to 10th year
In each step, we can find four sections:
- studies and exercises -
- repertoire (everything about the piano solo instrument) -
- concertante works (most works are mentioned in working editions with the reduction of the orchestra for a second piano) -
- two pianists and more (we can find here two subdivisions: piano four hands and two pianos).
In annex, the cadences of the Mozart concertos.
The list of publishers and the index of the composers quoted complete this directory.
Roland Conil is a professor at the ENM in Avignon - Denis Pascal is a professor at CNSMD in Paris and at CNR Rueil-Malmaison - François-Michel Rignol is a professor at the CNR of Perpignan.
Highly regarded by students, teachers and musicians, the catalogs of the 10-year-old collection with ... list works that can be covered during the first ten years of studying an instrument.