Beginner singer, amateur chorister or star in power, The Song for Dummies will allow you:
• understand the mechanisms of singing voice and breathing,
• to discover your voice (register, pitch, timbre, resonance),
• adopt good posture and develop good habits,
• develop your technique and work on your articulation,
• To be able to tackle the repertoire of your choice: opera, musical comedy, rock or jazz.
You want to discover the drunkenness of the scene? Learn also:
• tame your jitters and relax by singing,
• to stage you,
• to successfully audition.
Finally, the "part of the 10" will allow you to discover among others the secrets of exceptional vocal techniques of 10 great singers, 10 essential tips to keep you in shape vocally, and 10 tips to sing on stage like a pro.
To progress even faster, listen to the CD: you will find many vocal exercises to improve your technique and refine your different registers of voice!