This compact chromatic tuner
supports a wide range of Do1 (32.70 Hz) -D8 (4186.01 Hz), allowing fast
and high accuracy tuning
of wind instruments, strings, keyboards and more.
This orchestral tuner is ideal even for tuning bass notes containing many harmonics that are often difficult to tune.
A high sensitivity microphone is integrated for easy and precise tuning of acoustic instruments.
The CA-2's measurement range includes marks indicating major thirds and minor thirds for defined tones.
You can get the right and pure chords when playing in a group, simply tuning your instrument based on these marks.
In addition to a visual tuning via the meter, the CA-2 band and orchestra tuner can play reference notes from its internal speaker (Sound Out mode) to tune to the ear.
The new long-life design allows continuous operation for 200 hours with 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
The CA-2 offers stable tuning in any situation at home, in the studio or on stage, thanks to the performance
of use you expect from KORG tuners. Features
• Range: 12 notes equal temperament.
• Detection range: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4186.01 Hz): sine wave.
• Reference note: C4 (261.63 Hz) - C5 (523.25 Hz).
• Tuning modes: Counter Mode (AUTO), Sound Mode (MANUAL).
• Calibration range: A4 = 410 Hz - 480 Hz (in steps of 1 Hz).
• Connectors: INPUT jack (6.35 mono jack).
• Speaker: Dynamic speaker.
• Dimensions: 100 (L) x 60 (D) x 16 (H) mm.
• Weight: 67 g (batteries included).
• Supplied accessories: User's manual, two AAA batteries.